- Woman yelling at her daughter: For God's sake, you are 23 and you DO NOT need a Pooh stuffed animal.
- Daughter: I want it and I'm buying it.
- Woman: This is ridiculous.
- Me: If it makes you feel any better, I'm 19 and I just bought a doll for myself.
- All the other CMs: Yeah, you're never too old for Disney.
- And the random guy in line with an entire Vinylmation box: To be honest, these are for me.
You hear all these “you’re not a real fan unless” and it lists a hundred things, but I met a dude today who saw my Deadpool pin and asked what my favorite story arc was, and I explained that while I loved Deadpool, I was new to Marvel (I only really got into it a year and a half ago) and hadn’t been able to find a lot of the comics. Instead of making a face or a derogatory comment, he just offered to send me all the stuff he had. That is a true fan.