So I went over to my boyfriend’s house tonight, and we decided to go night swimming. Well, we were kissing and grinding and all that in the pool and suddenly he just hugs me to him and says ‘I love you, and I’m glad you’re mine’ and when he said that I leaned in towards his ear and said ‘mine’ in the same voice as those seagulls from Finding Nemo and then he did it back and we basically sat in the pool shouting ‘MINE!’ at each other for a solid minute.
my brain read “tous les mêmes” as “all the memes” instead of “all the same” and no one is surprised
I have a container of Tresseme hair gel that says “TRES GEL”, and my brain always parses it as some French variation of the Doge meme.
TRES GEL. BEAUCOUP HOLD. LE WOW.
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
I mean like
How could it not be
every single moment is pure gold
and finally, one of my favorites